Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Graphics: 9
Sound FX: 9
Animation: 9
Replay Value: 10

Notes: I enjoyed this a lot, and you stuck to Krinkels's animation style, while putting an original style that made it unique. The suspense made the movie from when Dean turned into a zombie and when Justin was eaten by a shark. It was a little too similar to I Am Legend, but being 4 characters there made it different enough.

Tony vs. Steve Tony vs. Steve

Not Bad

Graphics: 5
Sound FX: 0
Animation: 6
Replay Value: 7

Notes: I watched this, thinking it would be yet another stick fighting flash, and it was, but the music was the key to this submission because it was in the wrong places at the wrong time, which made the film funny. The way they converse with each other was amusing too.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Back to the Future References

Graphics: 10
Sound FX: 8
Animation: 10
Replay Value: 9

Notes: Tankmen 2 was better than the original because Jeff brought the characters to life. I gave the sound an eight only because the clipping noises I heard during the chase, and I was wearing headphones. Other than that, the plot was enjoyable and funny and I hope to be able to see some more Tankmen soon.

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Informative

Graphics: 8
Sound FX: 10
Animation: 8
Replay Value: 6

Notes: Good for a new Newgrounds user, but I was hoping to see more that new users would learn like why Pico and B are so popular, because new users are starting to vote them down. This is my third account on Newgrounds (my flash got flagged) and I'm worried that this might happen.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Restarting Point

Graphics: 10
Sound FX: 10
Animation: 9
Replay Value: 8

Notes: I gave this an 8 only because every time I died I had to restart at such a time consuming part. For example, after beating the clown (which takes some time) I go to the lava stage. I die, and then have to redo the clown battle. Why couln't I just start at the lava?

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

What a Strange Game

Graphics: 6
Sound FX: 4
Music: 6
Animation: 5
Replay Value: 6

Notes: This is an 8-bit chinese game, too similar to so many other games on Newgrounds. Since it is 8-bit and everything kind of sucks, I rated it on Replay, and it was low because of the repeating gameplay. The only reason why I played it was because of medal points.

[Forever Mine] [Forever Mine]

Pure Metal

Quality: 10
Genre: 10
Replay Value: 9

Notes: A perfect heavy metal song with perfect quality and great dedication and example of the heavy metal genre. This deserves some more views and an even higher score.