Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Graphics: 9
Sound FX: 9
Animation: 9
Replay Value: 10

Notes: I enjoyed this a lot, and you stuck to Krinkels's animation style, while putting an original style that made it unique. The suspense made the movie from when Dean turned into a zombie and when Justin was eaten by a shark. It was a little too similar to I Am Legend, but being 4 characters there made it different enough.

Tony vs. Steve Tony vs. Steve

Not Bad

Graphics: 5
Sound FX: 0
Animation: 6
Replay Value: 7

Notes: I watched this, thinking it would be yet another stick fighting flash, and it was, but the music was the key to this submission because it was in the wrong places at the wrong time, which made the film funny. The way they converse with each other was amusing too.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Back to the Future References

Graphics: 10
Sound FX: 8
Animation: 10
Replay Value: 9

Notes: Tankmen 2 was better than the original because Jeff brought the characters to life. I gave the sound an eight only because the clipping noises I heard during the chase, and I was wearing headphones. Other than that, the plot was enjoyable and funny and I hope to be able to see some more Tankmen soon.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

New Style of Flash

Graphics: 10
Sound FX: 10
Animation: 10
Replay Value: 9

Notes: A unique style that seems to break the limitations of Flash. I don't recall anything like this on Newgrounds, so it's a nice difference from the other submissions here. The sound effects kept the comedy intact, but I really enjoyed the ending with the super pipe.